When it comes to making an impression, words really matter. Good copywriting should convey your selling points clearly, concisely and persuasively. It should help you make a strong connection with potential customers and empower you to convert passing interest into quantifiable sales.
Unfortunately, too many marketing projects are undermined by sloppy writing. Jargon or a rambling style can be a real turn-off for busy clients, and simple errors in spelling and punctuation can give them entirely the wrong impression about your business.
Fortunately, we can help. With years of copywriting experience and a proof-reader’s eye for detail, we’ll ensure that you communicate exactly the right message, confident in the knowledge that everything that goes out in your name is written to the highest professional standard.
We can help with:
- Writing for brochures, mailshots and other literature
- Writing for advertisements – display & recruitment
- Writing for the web / search engine optimisation
- Proof-reading and editing
- Speech writing
- Writing for staff/customer newsletters
- Bid writing – PQQs, tenders etc.
- Writing for content marketing
- Writing for technical papers and reports
- Content writing for blogs and social media
Find Out More
If you’d like to know more about our copywriting, bid-writing and proof-reading services, please get in touch. Call Robin Gregson on 01772 866134.